We invite academics to submit conference papers that align with the conference theme:
"Brave New World: The Future of Teaching and Learning" or with any of the following sub-theme ideas:
- Alternate pathways to University
- Assessment (-e-portfolios, badges)
- Learning Analytics & Gamification
- The Role of MOOCs in Brave New World
- Educational Leadership in the Brave New World
- Peer and self-assisted teaching and learning
- Building the independent learner
Please SUBMIT a 1-page abstract with references by the 31st of July to EasyChair: HERE.
Conference activities will run over three days and includes a writing workshop, the main conference day and a full workshop day.
Our amazing keynote speakers are Associate Professor Angela Carbone and Emeritus Professor Geoff Scott who bring a wide range of experience to the conference.
For more information on the conference and Keynote speakers, please visit our web page: