Submit your one-page abstract proposals by the 31st of July!!
This year the theme is: "Brave New World: The Future of Teaching and Learning". Submit a paper that aligns with this theme or with any of the following sub-theme ideas:
- Alternate pathways to University
- Assessment (-e-portfolios, badges)
- Learning Analytics & Gamification
- The Role of MOOCs in Brave New World
- Educational Leadership in the Brave New World
- Peer and self-assisted teaching and learning
- Building the independent learner
Registrations are now open! Tickets are limited - register early so that you don't miss out!
To find out information about paper submission and registration, visit:
We look forward to seeing you there!